- 02-21-2013, 12:37 AM #3
- 02-21-2013, 12:40 AM #4
Nexus 5 (32GB), Moto X (32GB),
- 2,417 Posts
Lumia 1020, Google Edition S4, Galaxy S4 (32GB), S4 Active, Nexus 4, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note (ATT), Galaxy Note Intl., Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nexus S, Atrix 2, Atrix, Galaxy S1 Captivate, Nexus 7 (32GB)
and yes...an iPhone 5 too...
- 02-25-2013, 12:52 PM #8
BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
- 5,163 Posts
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By rpeterson55 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2011, 06:27 AM
- By dfur1016 in forum myTouch 3G SlideReplies: 4Last Post: 07-24-2010, 11:42 AM
- By ELYKOJ in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 30Last Post: 07-21-2010, 11:34 PM
- By MikeYasuragi in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2010, 05:45 PM
- By tstrebeck in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2010, 02:33 PM