Sync contact with icloud
I set up my HTC one x (4.1.1) to sync contact with icloud using carddav-sync beta (free).
It work fine, but I have one problem.
When I want to save a new contact on the phone, I only get the option to save the new contact on phone or SIM card. But this will not sync to my icloud account.
How can I save new contacts to this account from my phone ?
- 02-18-2013, 12:44 PM #2
Re: Sync contact with icloud
I use the paid version of carddav-sync on a galaxy s3 but not with icloud. When I create a new contact I can select between Phone and CardDAV at the top. Not sure why it wouldn't show up for you. You may need to contact the developer and ask about it. Sorry I can't be of more help. :-(
- By spooksmcgee in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 8Last Post: 07-27-2010, 09:46 PM
- By Lestah_613 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2010, 01:03 AM
- By anjsch in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2010, 02:49 AM
- By fragologist in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2010, 07:39 PM
- By verleysixfour in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 01-13-2010, 09:56 AM