- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HELP: after upgrade to 4.2.2 phone stopped charging
Hi, I have a Google/Samsung Galaxy Nexus (from Google). Everything worked great until yesterday's upgrade to 4.2.2 ... now the phone does not charge via the USB when its ON. When I turn if off, it charges OK. Anyone else seeing the same problem?
Needless to say, its very inconvenient. Any way to go back to 4.2.1?
- 03-13-2013, 01:21 AM #2
- By CFD323 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 14Last Post: 05-28-2015, 01:16 PM
- By kaleforniacation in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2012, 05:25 PM
- By tobiasthiago in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2011, 04:56 PM
- By cdupadhyay in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 9Last Post: 07-03-2010, 03:15 PM
- By aerrigo in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 44Last Post: 06-18-2010, 10:40 PM