1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hi, a few simple questions.

First of all, I'm. a windows phone user, though. I used androids from the g1 era to the vibrant era, this is my first since. I picked up. an LG optimus g in hopes of rekindling my old romance with android. That said, i have. a few basic questions

1. How do I sync my hotmail contacts? My. gmail is full of spam and my hotmail is my primary. If i can't sync my Live contacts, it will be a deal breaker.

2. What keyboard do you recommend? The stock takes to long to long- press for numbers and it's driving me batty.

3. I just want to know the best. RPGs this thing has to offer.

Any help is appreciated.

Default Re: Hi, a few simple questions.

Quote Originally Posted by z33dev33l View Post
    First of all, I'm. a windows phone user, though. I used androids from the g1 era to the vibrant era, this is my first since. I picked up. an LG optimus g in hopes of rekindling my old romance with android. That said, i have. a few basic questions

1. How do I sync my hotmail contacts? My. gmail is full of spam and my hotmail is my primary. If i can't sync my Live contacts, it will be a deal breaker.

2. What keyboard do you recommend? The stock takes to long to long- press for numbers and it's driving me batty.

Any help is appreciated.
    I can help with your second issue... In the bottom left there should be a key that has "123?" on it. That should take you to a second screen that has numbers and special characters in it.

Sent from my Nexus 4/Nexus 7

Any help is appreciated.
    For your 3rd option there are many good RPG's on Android. Earth and Legend, Order of Chaos (it's an MMO), Third Blade, Inotia 4. Alot of them are free too.

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

I can help you with your 2nd issue.
    Try to use swipe for the keyboard.
    It's easier and faster to use
    One Click Root is the Best Rooting Software For Your Android Device

Global Posts
    3,245 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.2

Any help is appreciated.
    1. Setup Hotmail as Exchange in the email app. The settings are easily searched online.

2. Swiftkey.

3. Not sure, I play RPGs on my PC or Xbox. I play Tetris, Angry Birds, etc on my pocket computers.