Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Previously Rooted Galaxy S3

Sorry if this is a repetitive question, but I cannot seem to find my exact set of circumstances and want to confirm I know what I am doing prior to bricking my phone.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (Verizon) that I previously loaded a pre-rooted stock image of version 4.0.4.
    I want to get up to the newest Jelly bean and I cannot seem to figure out just what to do in what order.

I have clockworkmod installed and also used EZUnlocker to unlock my boot loader (which I assume worked but donít know how to test).

In the end I want to get back to a rooted Jelly Bean so I can continue to tether to my phone. Other than that I prefer being on a stock (or close as possible) image.

Can someone please layout what steps I would need to take in this case to achieve my goal?

Thanks very much

Default Re: Previously Rooted Galaxy S3

I would suggest asking in the forum dedicated to rooting the Verizon GS3: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...ng-roms-hacks/