blue tooth issues after 4.2.2

mightymikek83

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
?My nexus just updated the other day with the JB 4.2.2 and now I can't play media through blue tooth connected devices. I'm able to make phone calls using my headset (motorola s305) but can't play media.

Has anyone else experience any problems like this?

Longjohn119

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
same here. I use xperia z, before updated it worked just fine but now it's useless. I've been searching many forum but still no solution yet.

I made the mistake of trying to turn mine on after a couple of months of ownership and it seems to have messed it up. Now about every other time I put it in standby it goes dead and the opnly way to revive it is take the back cover off and unplug and replug the battery. Whenever I go into settings now the bluetooth button kinda pulses faintly.

At least SIX FREAKING MONTHS and no fix from the morons who wrote this trash????? Cripes I can get this crap from Microsoft (Even Microsoft hasn't screwed me like this) There is NO EXCUSE for this crap ... at all

Next time I buy an Apple, I was hoping Google might get it right but they are even worse than the rest. Why in the flying f--k would I buy a new Nexus next month when the morons can't even make the current one work as advertised?????