- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
S3 Lock-Up on Calls - Support Please
Hello Android Community,
Allow me to start by thanking you for your help on this!
I am having issues with my Samsung S3 operating 4.1.1 through Rogers (Canada). Essentially, 90% of the time when I am on a call (incoming or outgoing) my screen goes black and I cannot "unlock" it. E.g. I cannot make any entries on keypad, navigate to any screens, etc. no matter what buttons I press. When I am leaving a message for someone, I need to reboot the device by holding the right button for a few seconds, then releasing, to hang up...
- 02-25-2013, 07:20 PM #2
- By willdogs in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 11Last Post: 09-04-2013, 08:56 AM
- By BlackHawkA4 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 16Last Post: 10-20-2011, 01:49 PM
- By Polish Prince in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2011, 07:45 PM
- By das280zx in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 7Last Post: 05-25-2011, 07:31 AM
- By DrAndroid in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2011, 05:59 PM