- 4 Posts
Google Now Not Sending "Leave by" Alerts until too late...
I have a Galaxy S3 on Sprint and lately it hasn't been sending me my "Leave By" notification until halfway through my drive ... if at all. I did a hard reset - even set up my account on my wife's phone.. Same problem. It used to work perfectly... ten minutes before travel time, it would send me a "Leave By" alert. Now, nothing or late! I can fix it momentarily by turning Google Now off and then back on. The alerts instantly pop up if they're late. But the next day its back to its delayed alerts!
There's a forum here with others on the same issue.
Google Now giving incorrect/late traffic information? Pic inside. : AndroidQuestions
- By Brettbesa in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2012, 01:23 PM
- By popologuy in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-04-2012, 03:15 PM
- By ByteMaster0 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 13Last Post: 10-30-2012, 07:51 PM
- By rokstarr in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2012, 02:59 PM
- By Vance14 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2012, 01:03 PM