Need help breaking into phone with facial recognition

scuba_steve

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, sketchy subject...but I have been here awhile and hopefully have earned some trust. :)

My wife has a friend whose husband unexpectedly died while out jogging. She can't get into his gmail (does not know password) and needs access to his phone so she can retrieve his gmail password. All that I know is that it is a Samsung device with facial recognition protection. I may ask her to bring it to my house to do it, but at the moment, I am clueless.

Any ideas?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, sketchy subject...but I have been here awhile and hopefully have earned some trust. :)

My wife has a friend whose husband unexpectedly died while out jogging. She can't get into his gmail (does not know password) and needs access to his phone so she can retrieve his gmail password. All that I know is that it is a Samsung device with facial recognition protection. I may ask her to bring it to my house to do it, but at the moment, I am clueless.

Any ideas?
sorry for your friend
Ice Cream Sandwich Face Unlock feature compromised - YouTube!

Alex trebek

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Hold a picture of him up to the camera. That worked for me when I was screwing with a friend. You have to get the light right. My condolences for your loss.

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praestrudtulle