- 1 Posts
- 06-04-2013, 08:06 PM #2
- 08-16-2013, 04:28 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Nexus4 - Google Voice Search - "Can't reach google at the moment"
It happened the same thing to my Samsung galaxy S4. I tried to search from internet but no solution works. Finally I can figure by myself.
1. Turn on Wifi
2. Go to App then Google Play Store
3. Search Google Voice and install. The logo is blue color with the phone, totally different with microphone. You must have both in order to work all the apps: maps, navigator, google search, etc.
4. After installation, go back to text message and try. It should work.
- By johnjacob2 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 27Last Post: 11-19-2013, 12:41 PM
- By hanano17 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 42Last Post: 07-05-2011, 09:08 PM
- By Andr0id in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2010, 11:33 PM
- By alexnaoumi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2010, 02:18 AM
- By rldev in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2009, 04:49 PM