Fac.book and email.
My phone is a Nexus 4 (just like to say that! ) with latest OS updates.
I use gmail and the gmail icon for email, didn't set up anything other than what the phone defaults to. Does this system support push email?
Secondly, Facebook status's from friends often comes in many hours late. All of a sudden a status updates appears from 11 hours ago, the time changes.
- 04-02-2013, 08:15 PM #2
- 922 Posts
Re: Fac.book and email.
It is possible you have the Facebook app refresh interval too high. That is somewhere in the settings too. But, FYI, if you want your contact pics to show on your phone contacts, you need to download Friendcaster, even if you never use it for anything else (though I also use it to share photos from my camera because the Facebook app never actually uploaded them.)
Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
- By Zorro1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 08-24-2010, 10:12 AM
- By Jibeker in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 03-04-2010, 08:54 AM
- By ladder713 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2009, 09:09 PM
- By Angelo921 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2009, 02:04 AM
- By davidlw#AC in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2009, 01:32 PM