- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Server Error on Play Store/Google account
Really unsure on this one. I have a Nexus 7 running on Jellybean. For the past 24 hours I have not been able to connect to the Play Store, being informed that there is a Server Error. I can surf the 'net but cannot connect to anything Google related such as Google.com, gmail etc. When I check my Google account settings it states that there is a problem syncing my account but that 'Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly.' Not sure if it is related but I also cannot connect to Facebook.
Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 04-21-2013, 08:53 AM #2
- By janjanjan47 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 10Last Post: 02-09-2013, 06:28 PM
- By sfrrr in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 17Last Post: 12-06-2012, 10:20 PM
- By mrmond in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2012, 07:52 AM
- By revjong in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 13Last Post: 10-16-2012, 04:18 AM
- By chris mart in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2012, 06:09 PM