Calendar Reminder Snooze
Hello. and Help. Exchange calendar seems to sync great. I use reminders for calendar appointments that seems great too. However if I snooze the reminder (notification) I never see it again? Why? and is there a place to configure the snooze time as it does not ask how long to snooze and I dont see the reminder (notification) again after I select snooze.
Long time blackberry and crackberry guy just got the new HTC One. It is so cool. HelpHTC One
- 04-22-2013, 12:18 PM #3
Re: Calendar Reminder Snooze
The calendar reminders seem to be brain dead on android. Here are a few apps you can try that add adjustable snooze and repeat reminders: Calendar Notifier, Calendar Snooze, Calendar Event Reminder. I'm sure there are more out there. It is sad you need an app for this stuff though.
- 04-30-2013, 05:50 PM #4
- By schleprock63 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2012, 05:03 PM
- By Jumper_jax in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2010, 01:41 AM
- By bailcam in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 07-14-2010, 09:31 PM
- By mbressman in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2010, 04:06 PM
- By joe mamma in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2010, 03:55 PM