how to add or remove screens galaxy s4 4.2.2

golfafire

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
How do you add, remove or rearrange the main 7 screens on the GS4 using 4.2.2? The GS3 you just held down your finger on the screen and all your screens came up for editing.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
That is a Samsung thing, not part of stock JB.

Did you try sliding left or right from screen to screen?

adanick2

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Usually you can do a pinch gesture on one of your screens and they will all appear at once with options to add, move or rearrange, have you tried that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
How do you add, remove or rearrange the main 7 screens on the GS4 using 4.2.2? The GS3 you just held down your finger on the screen and all your screens came up for editing.
If you are stock android 4.2.2 you need to download a launcher from the google store such as APEX or one of those.

bridgetpierre1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Ok this is a different question all together, but I could not find how to post my own question. I somehow deleted my add a page; page. When I use the pinch gesture to get to the edit pages the add a page is no longer there. Is there a way to get it back?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Ok this is a different question all together, but I could not find how to post my own question. I somehow deleted my add a page; page. When I use the pinch gesture to get to the edit pages the add a page is no longer there. Is there a way to get it back?
What about double tapping the home button? Does that bring up the add a home page option for you?

If it doesn't, I would suggest going into the settings of the launcher app (menu > system settings > applications (all) > twlauncher (it might be named something else)) and clear data. It should restore defaults and will clear any configuration you have set on the home screen.

obiwan1

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Hoping you guys might still be following this post...I have two main screens. How do I swap them over to change which one is the home screen? Thankyou.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hoping you guys might still be following this post...I have two main screens. How do I swap them over to change which one is the home screen? Thankyou.

There should be a small home icon on top of all the screens. The one that is lit up white is the home screen. You can tap the icon to change home screens :)

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz