- 8 Posts
Red Triangle with Exclamation Point in Messages
Can anyone tell me how to clear this red error message in the attached screenshot? It showed up a few days ago when a message failed to send, but message to that person are sending fine now and I've rebooted the phone several times. I've looked online and all I can find it people saying that the messages are set to high-priority. Even if that's it, I can't find anywhere in Jelly Bean to turn that off. Anyone know what I can do?
- 04-29-2013, 08:59 PM #2
Re: Red Triangle with Exclamation Point in Messages
Normally I get this I have to go find that particular message that failed to send and sometimes just clicking on it will erase the warning message other times you have to either delete or resend it.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 10-29-2013, 10:02 AM #3
- By isallnotone in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2014, 08:10 PM
- By reneeh63 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 08-09-2014, 09:08 AM
- By allieclaire94 in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2012, 09:24 PM
- By nomoreberry in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2011, 05:29 PM
- By dtopnka in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 03-24-2011, 08:18 PM