- 1 Posts
samsung galaxy note Viber 3g problem.
Viber application is not working with 3g, only with wifi, with 3g i can make the call but cant hear or be heard like with wifi, asked the operator and they said its not normal because its working with their own devices properly. i also uninstalled, reinstalled, and also kept the app in mobile memory instead of memory card, can you please help me out?Thanks.
- 05-04-2013, 11:10 AM #2
Re: samsung galaxy note Viber 3g problem.
This is Viber's rep. I'n here to assist.
Sometimes 3G reception could be low, and this is something we cannot control. Naturally this affects Viber's call quality and results in disruptions and broken sound.
We are continuously trying to improve our handling of 3G, so you can expect better performance as newer versions of Viber are released.
Please note that having full 3G reception doesn't mean your internet's bandwidth is at the maximum expected. When you see a "full reception bar", it merely means that physically, your phone is covered with the cellular signal.
When it comes to the bandwidth itself, your connection could still be slow due to various different reasons, such as being in an area with many other users from the same provider, thus congesting the network.
Meanwhile, WiFi- WiFi calls on Viber should generally be very clear and are free of such disruptions.A member of the Viber R&D Team (Viber app.)
- 05-14-2013, 02:36 AM #3
- By moustafasou in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 63Last Post: 12-07-2013, 03:53 AM
- By Lunnabelle in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2013, 09:00 AM
- By mceochaidh in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2013, 06:20 PM
- By Via Chan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2012, 02:03 PM
- By bikonomad in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2012, 03:35 AM