- 39 Posts
- Rooted Stock 4.0.4
How to take a proper and decent-looking photosphere?
How do you take a decent photosphere? My shots are always distorted and horrifying.
What I have been doing is:
- Making sure the subject(s) stays still.
- Aiming the phone at the first 'shot spot'.
- Spinning 360 degrees steadily while making sure my feet stays on the same spot (I even use stones to mark the position or a floor tile as a reference point) and my arms stay steady.
- Repeat for the upper and lower shot spots.
Yet the results have always been messed up. They're distorted, blurred at some areas, or disproportionate.
- By o2bnclemson in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 12Last Post: 05-25-2015, 07:50 PM
- By mhans311 in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2012, 08:44 PM
- By qbking77 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2011, 12:09 AM
- By irishpride in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2010, 12:01 AM
- By wolf1306 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 06:40 AM