- 39 Posts
- Rooted Stock 4.0.4
How to take a proper and decent-looking photosphere?
How do you take a decent photosphere? My shots are always distorted and horrifying.
What I have been doing is:
- Making sure the subject(s) stays still.
- Aiming the phone at the first 'shot spot'.
- Spinning 360 degrees steadily while making sure my feet stays on the same spot (I even use stones to mark the position or a floor tile as a reference point) and my arms stay steady.
- Repeat for the upper and lower shot spots.
Yet the results have always been messed up. They're distorted, blurred at some areas, or disproportionate.Since there's no "You're Welcome" button. I'd like to say you're welcome for all those who clicked the "Thanks" button here.
- By o2bnclemson in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 11Last Post: 06-21-2013, 12:55 AM
- By mhans311 in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2012, 07:44 PM
- By qbking77 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2011, 11:09 PM
- By irishpride in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2010, 11:01 PM
- By wolf1306 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 05:40 AM