- 11 Posts
Ok having some problems here with syncing. May seem easy but I need to get through this. Im using the desktop version of outlook and the outlook.com app. I have the setting in the app to sync calenders and contacts. However when I add a new contact to my outlook on the desktop, it does not sync to the mobile device?
Is there a command issue? Or any known resolution?
Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2
- 05-07-2013, 11:06 AM #2
- 2,670 Posts
Re: Outlook.com App
The Outlook.com app is for your Outlook.com (formally Hotmail.com) mail, now with additional features such as a calendar. It is not related to the Outlook Office desktop program.Pat
Galaxy Nexus 10 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Galaxy Nexus 7 (2nd Generation) - stock KitKat 4.4.4
Nexus 5 - stock KitKat 4.4.4
- By skatergirl in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 47Last Post: 08-12-2014, 09:43 PM
- By lgbalfa in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2013, 11:49 PM
- By mattmcg in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2013, 03:23 AM
- By sniffs in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 06-11-2010, 05:29 PM
- By handbra#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 05-16-2010, 11:53 PM