1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question HELP NEEDED - Sony Xperia J - Call Log issue on Jelly Bean 4.1.2

Hi,
    I have upgraded to JB 4.1.2 on my Sony Xperia J.
    After this my call log list(dailed calls, incoming calls, missed calls) displays with only two days list or the maximum of 40 to 50 entries.
    It is supposed to list all the entries from the date of activation of the mobile or from the date of upgraded.
    Is there is any settings to be done on sony xperia J.
    Kindly help me in this regards.

Thanks in Advance...

Default Re: HELP NEEDED - Sony Xperia J - Call Log issue on Jelly Bean 4.1.2

For me it's even stranger. After I upgraded to 4.1.2 the phone call list is empty all the time. I can't even see the missed calls. I'm going to try a "restore factory settings".

I have solved my problem. It seems that my phone call log was hidden. I pressed settings button and then I clicked "Show call log".

Unhappy Re: HELP NEEDED - Sony Xperia J - Call Log issue on Jelly Bean 4.1.2

Hi,,
    I am also suffering from the same issue, i can't even see my missed calls. What can i Do, please suggest me.

have u find any solution? i am having the same problem. it only shows 8,9 hours old names. and removes old names from the list.