HELP NEEDED - Sony Xperia J - Call Log issue on Jelly Bean 4.1.2
I have upgraded to JB 4.1.2 on my Sony Xperia J.
After this my call log list(dailed calls, incoming calls, missed calls) displays with only two days list or the maximum of 40 to 50 entries.
It is supposed to list all the entries from the date of activation of the mobile or from the date of upgraded.
Is there is any settings to be done on sony xperia J.
Kindly help me in this regards.
Thanks in Advance...
- 07-07-2013, 10:29 AM #2
Re: HELP NEEDED - Sony Xperia J - Call Log issue on Jelly Bean 4.1.2
For me it's even stranger. After I upgraded to 4.1.2 the phone call list is empty all the time. I can't even see the missed calls. I'm going to try a "restore factory settings".
- 07-07-2013, 10:32 AM #3
- 07-17-2013, 03:04 AM #4
- 07-24-2013, 01:28 PM #5
- By cgordonn in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 13Last Post: 08-03-2015, 04:16 PM
- By vincivasudevan in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2014, 08:46 AM
- By Flexia in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 11Last Post: 11-25-2013, 03:31 AM
- By Raneciansamaiya in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2013, 09:13 AM
- By tesebas in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2013, 07:35 AM