Make failed pattern lock invisible?
I have my pattern lock set to be invisible, don't need someone looking over my shoulder to see it. Unfortunately, when I get it wrong, it shows what I did, which is invariably very close to the actual pattern. That defeats the purpose of having an invisible pattern lock. Any way to fix this?
- 05-09-2013, 03:35 PM #2
- 130 Posts
Re: Make failed pattern lock invisible?
put your head through the collar of your shirt and put the phone under your shirt. no one will ever know lol. but seriously if you're that worried about someone desperately trying to look over your shoulder so they may catch a glimpse of your lock pattern then either you're doing something illegal or being a shady character. just buy a pay as you go phone and keep that on you. they are awesome and best thing is you wont have to worry about someone trying to steal it or whatever your major concern is.
- 05-10-2013, 03:19 PM #4
- By Latin559 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2013, 02:13 PM
- By Unknown User in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2010, 02:59 PM
- By kalldrexx in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2010, 12:17 PM
- By Joyridevzw in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:23 PM
- By JHass#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2009, 05:12 PM