Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Make failed pattern lock invisible?

I have my pattern lock set to be invisible, don't need someone looking over my shoulder to see it. Unfortunately, when I get it wrong, it shows what I did, which is invariably very close to the actual pattern. That defeats the purpose of having an invisible pattern lock. Any way to fix this?

Default Re: Make failed pattern lock invisible?

put your head through the collar of your shirt and put the phone under your shirt. no one will ever know lol. but seriously if you're that worried about someone desperately trying to look over your shoulder so they may catch a glimpse of your lock pattern then either you're doing something illegal or being a shady character. just buy a pay as you go phone and keep that on you. they are awesome and best thing is you wont have to worry about someone trying to steal it or whatever your major concern is.
    ("CEO - Android Central") was revoked from my signature. Guess they should edit you cannot joke in your signature either
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

That's an answer I'd expect on an iPhone forum. The point of an Android is to make it work the way we want, not to have Google tell us how to use and not use our phones.

This is a question I'd expect from a cheating partner or drug dealer. Then root the phone and the capabilities are endless. And google doesn't govern hiding the lock pattern either. That's Samsung not Google.
    ("CEO - Android Central") was revoked from my signature. Guess they should edit you cannot joke in your signature either