Google Now crashing after adding or removing a favorite sports team. Anyone else?

HunterKen7

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
If you add or remove a favorite sports team from Google Now, it will crash when you back out of the settings page. Also, it will crash every time you try to start Google Now. This happens on my Galaxy Tab (CM10.1) and HTC One. Is it happening for anyone else?

I have to clear the Google search app data in order to get it back to normal. The teams are still favorited, so it looks like I'm stuck with them as my favorites for now.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Many are noticing problems and missing options in the latest update. I have downgraded until a new update comes out. Perhaps you should consider doing so as well.

das borgen

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I've also been having problems with google now...I can't add new teams (at all)... How do I do so? I don't see how to add stocks to my NOW feed also.

febb

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Exactly same thing happening to me on both , my a Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 since yesterday when I edited the sports card in Google NOW to delete a "favorite team".
Obviously its an app related problem or a Google side issue, but not a hardware issue (or even I'd dare to say not even a JellyBean 4.2.2 problem).

Any comments?

das borgen

May 12, 2013
Visit site
To add stocks, just go here while singed in: https://www.google.com/finance?tab=we

I apologize for not being clear enough.... I have my stocks in my Google account but they don't wanna show up in my Google Now........ It seems a few people have been having Google Now problems... It's a software mess-up...They just released an update I downloaded a few hours ago so we'll see if they show back up tomorrow. Last version wasn't working but the version before last was working fine

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I apologize for not being clear enough.... I have my stocks in my Google account but they don't wanna show up in my Google Now........ It seems a few people have been having Google Now problems... It's a software mess-up...They just released an update I downloaded a few hours ago so we'll see if they show back up tomorrow. Last version wasn't working but the version before last was working fine

What update are you referring to? The last Search/Now update was 4/3/13 and is the one causing problems.

das borgen

May 12, 2013
Visit site
What update are you referring to? The last Search/Now update was 4/3/13 and is the one causing problems.

That april one did give probs but the one released again this weekend is still messing up. With this current one At least I ?an add now add teams and stocks but it s still crashing every 5mn, rendering it hair as usueless as ever

das borgen

May 12, 2013
Visit site

yea, my bad...you are correct...the current version from April 3rd is the one messed up..is there some web link to go to to add/remove stuff on google now aside from using the app or going to individual google site (maps, finance, teams, etc) to add them?

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
yea, my bad...you are correct...the current version from April 3rd is the one messed up..is there some web link to go to to add/remove stuff on google now aside from using the app or going to individual google site (maps, finance, teams, etc) to add them?

I am not aware of any web links. It is an app and you get everything whether you like it or not. You can either revert to the prior version or disable cards that are not yet working. I encourage you to review the app in the Play Store and comment about the short comings.

das borgen

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I am not aware of any web links. It is an app and you get everything whether you like it or not. You can either revert to the prior version or disable cards that are not yet working. I encourage you to review the app in the Play Store and comment about the short comings.

I know it's an app, and I know there' s a web link because I happened across it by accident a week or so ago and clicked on it. It was a google link but I didn't save it.

I reviewed the app over the weekend and I'm not the on;y having this concern

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
No problems on my gs4. I have a stock I keep track of and one sports team.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith