- 5 Posts
Facebook for Android!
I've been wondering, unlike other OS, after updating a status on FB, it usually displays the name of the platform, but on Android, all I see is just...'via Mobile' instead of 'via Facebook for Android'
On iOS, we have: 'via ios' or something like that.
On windows phone, we have: 'via Facebook for Windows phone.
On BlackBerry, we have: 'via Facebook for BlackBerry Smartphones'
So why can't a strong platform like Android, sort out their signature on the Facebook app?
Not that it really matters though, but sometimes, you just wanna see that custom signature from Android.
Hasn't it occurred to them, that they need to add this feature to one of their countless Facebook updates?
- 05-13-2013, 03:19 AM #2
- 15 Posts
Re: Facebook for Android!
I remember once upon a time that it actually did update as such. But then through one of Facebook's many facelifts throughout the years it disappeared. I'm nit sure if it's something on Facebook's end or Android's.
I distinctly remember posting from my OG Droid and seeing that signature. Made me proud, so I understand where you're coming from. If anything it's marketing and getting the name out there which can only be a good thing.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- By Ewing33855 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2010, 05:45 AM
- By splmonster in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2010, 01:05 AM
- By jonzee222 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 7Last Post: 07-27-2010, 10:01 AM
- By krisrock in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-26-2010, 11:24 PM
- By willy900wonka in forum HTC HeroReplies: 14Last Post: 04-24-2010, 04:20 AM