- 81 Posts
The dreaded com.htc.bgp error...
Has anyone ever come up with a definitive solution for this? I only get it upon rebooting the phone, prior to accessing the home screen. It's not fc'ing any apps, so it's not the end of the world. But this issue has been around for years; I researched it and there appears to be a dozen potential solutions but none were clear-cut winners and not one worked for me. Is it Facebook, Gmail, calendar, weather; usb syncing, Wifi/4G related? I don't know. Anybody know? I'm on an HTC One running stock 4.1.2.
- 05-28-2013, 06:16 PM #2
- 320 Posts
- 09-25-2013, 04:09 PM #3
- 09-29-2013, 07:09 PM #4
- By stlfrosti in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 02-15-2013, 06:23 PM
- By shley00 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2012, 05:00 PM
- By natrona111 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2011, 02:01 PM
- By hellcatt in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 12-14-2010, 09:10 AM
- By bb2incind in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2010, 12:55 PM