Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Google Now keeps saying my location service is off

Doesn't work on my HTC One M7

Hi after having my battery replaced in my android device, everything worked except for my google maps, after a gazillion uninstalls, hard resets and re-installs it still didn't work. My phone was online and all my apps would connect through my mobile data except for google maps, which would only connect on wi-fi, what's the point??? IT'S A "MOBILE" device :/ soooooo... I realized today, after 2 weeks of crying and struggling, that I needed my mobile service provider to re-send me the initial internet settings for my device as EASY as that and all is fine, I'll probably save on my data consumption now too YAYYYYYYYY--- I hope this helps somebody

Quote Originally Posted by HunterKen7 View Post
    After the big update today, Google Now keeps showing a card that says my location service is off. I click the settings button and everything is checked on. I've already tried to clear app data, reboot phone, etc and it still keeps saying that. Anyone else having this issue?

My cell is saying i need to redeem a code ! I don't know what code they r talking about " im not the only one with this issue...so if anybody is having the same problems" Please let me know.....
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345