TrustGo is saying Mighty Text is high risk, false positive?
I have TrustGo installed, just installed Mighty Text and TrustGo tells me it's a risky app, and that I might be subject to 'smishing'
If it's working via heuristics, I can see how an app like MightyText would set off warning flags, and that it would be a false positive, but it's also possible there's something actually shady going on. Anyone know?
- 06-13-2013, 11:27 AM #2
- 06-13-2013, 10:34 PM #3
- By icenanwbs in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 19Last Post: 04-20-2011, 02:53 PM
- By krazyfiend in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 08-09-2010, 07:01 AM
- By BrickAlley in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2010, 01:39 AM
- By hakoreh in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2010, 10:41 AM
- By Brett in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2010, 05:10 AM