Galaxy Note GT-N7000 firmware question

Heena Gupta

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I have a GALAXY NOTE GT-N7000 that i got second hand. It came with jellybean installed.
Build number: JZO54K.N7000XXLT4
Android 4.1.2
Baseband version N7000XXLT3

Problem is that its very laggy and unresponsive. The phone is on O2 in the UK and I think the details I mentioned above a for a german version. Does anyone know what the correct versions are for the UK? Could it that the this version is causing all the lag? I've already tried factory resetting including a wipe of my USB storage.

herecomesmaggi

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
You can try reinstalling OFW from pc suite or you can try other ROMs.
I recommend you to try Cynanogen mod. Its pretty impressive.

Is your handset is rooted.?? CWM recovery is installed or not.??
Micro sd cards can be culprit to lag problems try without any sd...

Regards

Heena Gupta

May 20, 2013
Visit site
My device is not rooted and CWM recovery is not installed. I'm not sure about trying out other ROMS, I'd rather fix whatever is causing the phone to lag so much

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
My device is not rooted and CWM recovery is not installed. I'm not sure about trying out other ROMS, I'd rather fix whatever is causing the phone to lag so much
Try a factory reset and start all over. Check your user manual for instructions on how that is done. Since your phone is not rooted a factory reset is in order the lag could be caused by an installed app using up ram or processor time. I am not sure how it got updated from Gingerbread unless the carrier the phone was in updated it OTA.

herecomesmaggi

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site

Then you can try reinstalling os from pc suite and format ur system /card everything.
But believe me when u will use custom rom in future then u will know true potential of this handset.

Swiped from Burst :)

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

For your problem, its better way to use custom rom. I have also galaxy note and I am using custom rom and I am very happy with it. Thanks a lot.
Tushar.

May 23, 2013
Visit site

Hi,

I am sending you one link for rooting your device, Its very easy to root device if you follow step by step instructions mentioned in this site. One's you root your devise its very
easy to install custom roms. And there is many variety of custom rom in market. So think you can do whatever you like for your device.
Link:- How to Root Galaxy Note N7000 on Android 4.1.2 XXLT4 Jelly Bean via Stock Recovery/Odin [GUIDE] - IBTimes UK
Best Custom Rom Site:- Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) Android

herecomesmaggi

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
A simply off topic question, For OP (Heena) Are u indian??
Secondly Note N7000 is awesome fine device for newbies, Follow tushar's link.. You can root easily + root has its own benefits...

Swiped from Burst :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci