- 1 Posts
Let me first start by saying that I love Android, but when it comes to a few details it really pisses me off. Some of the most basic things that could be done with a single tap are so convoluted it's unbelievable.
In the year 2013 there is no simple way to set a sound or a song as a ringtone. If I want a song to listen to, use it as a ringtone and use it as an alarm in stock alarm clock I have to copy that same song in 3 different folders.. what the hell? Talk about wasted space. Ringtone was settable directly from stock Music player in Froyo.. To think of it, I was able to do that in a 8 year old dumbphone.
And no, I refuse to download an app for such a trivial thing.
- 06-10-2013, 07:11 PM #2
Re: Ringtone/alarm rantIf i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
- 06-13-2013, 11:27 PM #3
- By Zulu Warrior in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 24Last Post: 03-19-2013, 06:16 AM
- By chshrkt in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2011, 10:38 PM
- By blupit30 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 06-29-2011, 08:48 PM
- By puntorotary in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2010, 06:26 AM
- By eric0668 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2010, 03:37 AM