- 13 Posts
How do you navigate from desktop screen 5 to 1 and 1 to 5 ?
Is there a way to set the Android desktop to scroll continuously rotating from desktop screens 1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3... or 5,4,3,2,1,5,4,3,...?
Once in desktop screen 5, I have to touch-paddle back through 4,3,2 in order to get to screen 1, or go Home then paddle through 2 then 1.
( I've been using the cursor keys on my linux desktop for years to rotate through my many desktops, and find it annoying to have to go all the way back to access the desktop screen at the opposite end.) It makes me put the apps I rarely use on the end screens 1 and 5, because it takes too much touch-paddling to get there.Why am I holding a screen on my ear? I can't see with that ear!
- 06-12-2013, 11:50 PM #2
Re: How do you navigate from desktop screen 5 to 1 and 1 to 5 ?
With stock Android, there isn't any method for quickly getting from one end of your homescreen pages to the other. However, if you install a custom launcher (essentially a replacement for the homescreen and app drawer), such as or , you'll have access to a very large number of settings for controlling your homescreen, including infinite scrolling options.Ambassador Guides, Tips, and How-To's — Table of Contents
Softbricking be damned.
- By Redandroid in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 23Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:37 AM
- By rlanza1054 in forum Epic 4G Touch Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2012, 09:49 AM
- By Oxn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 06-24-2011, 10:49 PM
- By aruth09 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 22Last Post: 05-20-2011, 09:05 AM
- By uniquecouture in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2011, 04:17 AM