- 20 Posts
Galaxy S3 and Jawbone Jambox.....issues?
Has anyone noticed that when playing the Jambox through bluetooth that the sound is a little low on the S3? I'd read elsewhere that others were having this problem. Would it be worth downloading a new audio player? Thoughts please. Thanks in advance.
Ding! I'm finished.
- 06-26-2013, 04:10 PM #2
- 16 Posts
- Skyraider 4.2
Re: Galaxy S3 and Jawbone Jambox.....issues?
No issues with my S3 (Verizon) and my Jambox, as another data point. Have you looked at the Jawbone Jambox forums also? I've had some other Jawbone products with issues and the help there has been very good. Sorry to hear you're having issues.
- By Nutzer in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2012, 10:51 PM
- By mcdanielnc89 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2012, 12:49 AM
- By josephiney in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2012, 10:25 AM
- By cosrocket in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2012, 08:55 PM
- By HAXSO21 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2012, 11:46 PM