- 1 Posts
[Q] Wi-fi problems.
Hello, I guess this is the place to post it.
I've gotten a program called Virtual Router, but the thing is, I got it 2 days ago.
The first day it was working perfect with my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (I could connect my phone to the Virtual Router's Wi-Fi signal and do all the stuff online).
The second day I had a problem where I could connect to the Wi-Fi signal, but couldn't load anything that requires internet, but then I fixed it.
Today (the third day) I can't connect to the Wi-Fi signal at all. At first it says 'Obtaining IP address...', but then it goes to 'Network disabled. Poor connection' but the damn picture that's next to the Wi-Fi name shows that the Wi-Fi's strenght is at the max..
What's wrong? The past days it was alright, but now it started to not connect.. :/ Help.
Fixed it, lol.
Last edited by tomy22783; 06-25-2013 at 11:52 AM.
- By Bebsy in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 0Last Post: 04-25-2011, 02:16 PM
- By MetalPhoenix79 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 21Last Post: 09-22-2010, 01:16 PM
- By streetglyden in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 08-22-2010, 01:51 PM
- By Basis in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2010, 10:37 PM
- By montelli in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2009, 08:48 PM