New music isn't showing in Library?

Bark4Soul

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I have had the Droid 1 and 3 by Motorola, and when I used to add music it was simple, i'd throw it into USB mode, drag & drop music, open music player...it'd see the new tracks, and boom good to go. This is the first time I have tried to update to my GS 4 and all I get is "Connecting to Samsung account services" over and over...why the hell do they make easy things harder with better devices, I don't care about my stuff on the cloud or backed up anywhere, I want to access music off an sd card, plain and simple, it will play my previous stuff that was on the card, how do I get this damn thing to see my new music?

Sorry - frustrated

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I thought you were using the stock Android music player. Can you go into settings and clear the cache in the app?

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Try rebooting the phone, as it will prompt mediascanner to run and detect new media on the device.
If that doesn't work, try a different music player. I've always hated the stock Samsung music player as it wreaks way too much of the gingerbread music player.

shaytoon21

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
ur using the samsung music player, not google play music.....try running that instead, its already installed on the phone, just may need to update it in app store.

Bark4Soul

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
That seemed to work, the problem was that stupid Samsung one always wanting to sync and have my **** on the cloud...the google one should be the main app on this phone, ugh. Thanx for the help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12