Samsung Note II wierd ODIN >>HELP<<

osbertc0ol

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
i just recieve my note II after Sudden Death repaired ..

so i want to flash the firmware to other region since i'm in china, so samsung flash to china region which means no Google applications ..
when i enter the ODIN mode, i shocked seeing this

IMG_20130718_164916_zpsd835c390.jpg~original

so am i OKAY to flash this phone ?

PLEASE REPLY
thanks alot !

Last edited:

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
That just means that you have a custom kernel and recovery already installed. But that flash count is ridiculous, someone must have modded the bootloader to get it that high. So strike the fact that you may have a custom kernel/recovery installed.

Did you get this repaired third-party or by Samsung?

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

osbertc0ol

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Samsung i guess ..
but its china, they can give to third party for repair ..

i just freak out read that, it makes me unsure to flash ..
even the model name didnt showed up ..
but, at the phone info, it said that the firmware is looks samsung official, like the kernel and baseband and everything looks standard ..

so is it safe to flash ?

------ Edit -------

OK so i just try to flash it with odin (N7100XXDME6_N7100OXXDMF1_N7100XXDMF1_HOME.tar.md5)
so it says, FAILED, complete(write) operation failed ..

i'm not sure if it driver fault since i just format my laptop and reinstall all again ..
or the phone refused it ..

Last edited:

Craig Rogers

Banned
Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Samsung i guess ..
but its china, they can give to third party for repair ..

i just freak out read that, it makes me unsure to flash ..
even the model name didnt showed up ..
but, at the phone info, it said that the firmware is looks samsung official, like the kernel and baseband and everything looks standard ..

so is it safe to flash ?

------ Edit -------

OK so i just try to flash it with odin (N7100XXDME6_N7100OXXDMF1_N7100XXDMF1_HOME.tar.md5)
so it says, FAILED, complete(write) operation failed ..

i'm not sure if it driver fault since i just format my laptop and reinstall all again ..
or the phone refused it ..

This seems weird..... Something isn't right. I'm guessing the phone refused it, but I'm not sure why. Something is definitely wrong with that phone software wise. I'm thinking this is definitely not a Samsung repair. The fact that it doesn't have a model number scares me, that's a huge red flag. I would call Samsung about it, they shouldn't have returned it to you like that. Now, you can get into download mode. Does the phone boot properly? Please take some screenshots of the baseband and software version if it boots, it would greatly help to diagnose the problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2