- 07-25-2013, 11:44 AM #2
Re: samsung galaxy tab 3 8" android 4.2
Yeah I noticed this too. I also don't see why it insists that my app switch back to the Samsung keyboard when I connect a Bluetooth keyboard. If I recall correctly Swiftkey was just fine with my Bluetooth keyboard on my CyanogenMod device.
- By mosap143 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 19Last Post: 05-10-2015, 11:18 AM
- By robjulo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2013, 02:19 AM
- By bood9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2013, 08:19 AM
- By Tim Lalahi in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2013, 07:58 AM
- By famouzstarz#AC in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2013, 05:41 PM