Is it possible?? [HELP!!] Samsung victory VM
first off thanks for taking the time to help.
second im not that android tech savvy so bare with me.
so here is the thing.. I rooted my phone using odin and twrp then later wanted to unroot to install phone updates. i searched on internet and found what i thought to be the stock rom for my phone. I have the virgin mobile version and the one i downloaded was the sprint variant. needless to say my phone is screwed. I really have been looking all day to fix it but its just not happening. I honestly only rooted once and dont know a lot.
sooo im pretty sure at this point i need to find a stock rom of some kind which i though i may have come across one that may work but upon putting onto my sd card i found out it would not install when i tried to through the recovery boot process. it will read the zip file but i click and swipe to install but it fails. it only shows up through the install option tab and not on the recovery tab option though?
so i also need to figure out how to flash it onto my phone if possible. all i have access to is the restore booting menu in twrp. hopefully that is enough.
Any advice would be much appreciated and please advice with complete lemmings terms and act as if this is my first time doing this.
- 07-24-2013, 03:07 AM #2
Re: Is it possible?? [HELP!!] Samsung victory VM
- 07-24-2013, 01:03 PM #4Banned
- 2,467 Posts
- Muzzyz 4.2.1 build
- By dastagir babu in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:59 AM
- By PotatOS24 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2013, 09:00 PM
- By HawaiiD in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2013, 08:46 PM
- By Tamia Cook1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2013, 11:13 PM
- By Zachary Beers in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2013, 10:50 PM