"Talk Free" magicJack app broken after upgrade to 4.3. Downgrade to 4.2 possible?
Some people with Android 4.2 like the Talk Free magicJack app. However, when they upgrade to 4.3, the app stops working. Some people like it enough that they would like to downgrade back to 4.2.
Is there a quick link that will work for most devices that will help people figure out how to downgrade back to 4.2 without a lot of hassle? Is it possible?
- 08-01-2013, 09:40 AM #2
Re: "Talk Free" magicJack app broken after upgrade to 4.3. Downgrade to 4.2 possible?
patruns, Thank you for your reply.
Yeah, I saw that too. There doesn't seem to be a list of previous updates on google play, so I have no way of knowing whether this happens once a week or once in six months. I'm still curious if there is an easy way to get back to 4.2, eh?
- 08-15-2013, 03:13 PM #4
- 08-15-2013, 08:27 PM #6
- By JohnnyBoy1 in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2013, 10:50 PM
- By juergen99 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2013, 01:26 PM
- By aandrew610 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2013, 02:37 PM
- By mr_wendal in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2013, 10:49 AM
- By cammykool in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2013, 10:07 AM