smiling face detecture capture for all 4.2 OS phones??

sophiaygsm

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
When i broused YOUTUBE today ,i found this smiling face detecture capture test :ZOPO C3 Smiling Face Detection Capture Test - 13MP Camera - YouTube for
(ZOPO) C3 with android 4.2.1.i am so amazed by the video that i had a view on this phone and found it a really nice phone and had a really cute and amusing function! then i googled ,unexpected news came out: all phones with 4.2 OS can manage it, but i even dind't know about this before!!have you guys ever known about this,or i am the last one to know??

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
When i broused YOUTUBE today ,i found this smiling face detecture capture test :ZOPO C3 Smiling Face Detection Capture Test - 13MP Camera - YouTube for
(ZOPO) C3 with android 4.2.1.i am so amazed by the video that i had a view on this phone and found it a really nice phone and had a really cute and amusing function! then i googled ,unexpected news came out: all phones with 4.2 OS can manage it, but i even dind't know about this before!!have you guys ever known about this,or i am the last one to know??
Face detection is a feature designed into the camera app of the phone, not Jellybean (4.2.1+). The Galaxy S3 had it on ICS (4.0) and there might have even been something for devices as early as GB (2.3).

It will likely be a feature that comes standard on all (or most) future devices.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar