Problem with Google Play Store.

adv16

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, I updated my Galaxy Nexus 2 days ago, to the 4.3 Jellybean.
After it updated and everything, it showed me a message saying: "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped"
Since then, I've been trying to find a way to open the store, but I can't, I hope anyone of you guys can help me.
Thanks!

Sorry if there are any mistakes, English is not my native language:-[

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, I updated my Galaxy Nexus 2 days ago, to the 4.3 Jellybean.
After it updated and everything, it showed me a message saying: "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped"
Since then, I've been trying to find a way to open the store, but I can't, I hope anyone of you guys can help me.
Thanks!

Sorry if there are any mistakes, English is not my native language:-[

Uninstall play store updates and then try to open it up.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

adv16

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Uninstall play store updates and then try to open it up.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I already did that! Didn't work :(
I even reseted it to factory settings, but it didn't work, I'm really worried because I'm, as I think, the only person that has had this problem.
Thanks anyways

jaboop

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Under settings and apps then find Google play services and uninstall updates then clear cache/data... Then try uninstalling Google play updates, if all else fails then delete all accounts then sing back in message back :) and good luck mate

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

y2whisper

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
You may not be alone I have this problem as well. Are you able to see your files when you connect to your pc? If you can copy them over to be safe. It seems like from what I can tell the Symlinks have gone missing. I've tried everything I could think of. Factory flashing 4.3 even tried 4.2.2 neither one worked to get it back.

Basically it can't find my internal storage so when it tries to download it freaks out and crashes. Other apps that try to download will run into the same issue.

Posted via Android Central App

Ultramum

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem. I went into settings, apps, all then google play services ... Force stopped it then cleared the cache and then turned the phone off and on again and now it seems to be working ok ... Hope this works for you