- 2 Posts
CM10.2 or Cm.1 and Sprints 800SMR
Ok. I know few spots are have Sprints 800SMR live and even less have a chance of running a CM10.1/.2 Rom. But On stock 4.1.2 or stock-based rom. I connect to 800 on que and i'm on sprints 800 network most of the day as it is coming out of testing stages. But with Cm10.1/.2, I never connect to the 800SMR. I don't know why either. In home I need to connect to 800 or I roam and loose calls. Any ideas?
- By McAnt in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 29Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:26 PM
- By BillDennes in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2013, 08:58 AM
- By Eclipse2K in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 08-05-2013, 03:52 PM
- By Desmoface in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2013, 08:57 PM
- By jobron35 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2013, 05:20 PM