Google Chrome image download problem.

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I just changed from the standard browser on my note 2 to Google Chrome. I thought I'd give it a try. However I'm having a problem straight away.

When I save a picture off the net by doing the long press, it says saved and appears in notifications. I can pull the notification bar down and touch to view the saved image. However it does not appear in my gallery anywhere? I just can't find the saved image. I've save a few different ones just to help me come across one in my search. Any ideas? Cheers

Andy.

Posted via Android Central App

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Apologies for this post. I think my works wifi could be the problem. I'm guessing it's filtered or something. As soon as I turned to 3g the pictures magically appeard in my downloads folder.

Posted via Android Central App

Dinsheshey1

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Dude. Thank you
Works for me
If you can't find your pictures after saving them on chrome and you happen to be on wifi just turn the wifi on your phone off and give it a second it should reappear under downloads. Cheers :)

smurrah76

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Dude. Thank you
Works for me
If you can't find your pictures after saving them on chrome and you happen to be on wifi just turn the wifi on your phone off and give it a second it should reappear under downloads. Cheers :)

I tried this but my Wi-Fi was already off. I suspect is a permission issue with chrome app saving. This is very frustrating because sometimes I download it and then I want to post it to Facebook but it won't show up in the Facebook image list. I have to open it with file browser and finally it will show up.

Hisham Ashraf1

Aug 9, 2017
Visit site
Whenever I download an image from chrome a particular different image appears in the gallery and when I click on that image the real image which I downloaded appears.I don't want that image to arrive.I think I had downloaded that image earlier and deleted it later but yet it arrives everytime I download a new image.It is happening only when I download any image from chrome.Is there any solution?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popipro