Sorin Dochian

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Can you guys help me please.. i just bought a samsung s3 i9305 LTE (korean type) neverlocked with 4.1.2 jb... and like an ***** i've just installed android 4.2.2 for i9300 and it does'nt start

Now i want to restort the 4.1.2 jb on this mobile.

i have downloaded an i9305 restore firmware and after install with odin.. in the last 2-3 second it showed me the Fail message and in the phone showed me a logo with a phone ... exclamation point ... computer...

i install againt the 4.2.2 for i9300 and to get rid of that logo with phone...... exclamation point ... computer... and i don't know what cand i do... please somebody cand you help me ? !

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Can you guys help me please.. i just bought a samsung s3 i9305 LTE (korean type) neverlocked with 4.1.2 jb... and like an ***** i've just installed android 4.2.2 for i9300 and it does'nt start

Now i want to restort the 4.1.2 jb on this mobile.

i have downloaded an i9305 restore firmware and after install with odin.. in the last 2-3 second it showed me the Fail message and in the phone showed me a logo with a phone ... exclamation point ... computer...

i install againt the 4.2.2 for i9300 and to get rid of that logo with phone...... exclamation point ... computer... and i don't know what cand i do... please somebody cand you help me ? !

Welcome to the forums!
You can try to reinstall your stock OS and see if that works.

jaboop

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Step 1: Download Odin (Can be v3.04 to v3.07). Download the CF-Auto-Root file. Extract the CF-Auto-Root (.tar.md5 file) onto your desktop.

Step 2: Open Odin zip by WinRAR/7zip/WinZip. Open Odin. Select PDA. Now choose the CF-Auto-Root file.

Step 3: Make sure your phone is in DOWNLOAD MODE. (Power OFF your phone if you haven't done so.
Press Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button. You will see a screen saying "Warning!". Just ignore what it says and PRESS THE Volume Up button.

Step 4: Now, connect the phone to your Windows computer/laptop. (Connect the USB cable to your phone first then to your computer.) Let it detect your phone. In the Message Box (located at the bottom left corner of Odin), you should see "Added!!" there. Now, click on START. Wait for like 5 seconds or so and you're done! The rectangular box (close to the top left of Odin) should say PASS! with a green background. In the message box, you should see "Removed!!" at the end. Disconnect your phone now. Your S3 4G should have a RED "Pirate" Android logo as your background.

Step 5: You should see at the bottom of this script "Rebooting in 10 sec...". Let it reboot

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Step 1: Download Odin (Can be v3.04 to v3.07). Download the CF-Auto-Root file. Extract the CF-Auto-Root (.tar.md5 file) onto your desktop.

Step 2: Open Odin zip by WinRAR/7zip/WinZip. Open Odin. Select PDA. Now choose the CF-Auto-Root file.

Step 3: Make sure your phone is in DOWNLOAD MODE. (Power OFF your phone if you haven't done so.
Press Volume Down + Home Button + Power Button. You will see a screen saying "Warning!". Just ignore what it says and PRESS THE Volume Up button.

Step 4: Now, connect the phone to your Windows computer/laptop. (Connect the USB cable to your phone first then to your computer.) Let it detect your phone. In the Message Box (located at the bottom left corner of Odin), you should see "Added!!" there. Now, click on START. Wait for like 5 seconds or so and you're done! The rectangular box (close to the top left of Odin) should say PASS! with a green background. In the message box, you should see "Removed!!" at the end. Disconnect your phone now. Your S3 4G should have a RED "Pirate" Android logo as your background.

Step 5: You should see at the bottom of this script "Rebooting in 10 sec...". Let it reboot

+1

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463