galler crashing and stopping please help ASAP

abdullah98

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I have a 16 gb sd card on my Samsung galaxy s3 and my pictures go directly to sd card so now I took alot of pictures rencently but now when I go to gallery and open the camera album that has the photos on my sd card I just scroll down the pics and tbe galley stops and doesn't respond
This is new happened to me yesterday
Please help What should I do im on vacationand so far every picture I took is on my sd card
What should I do? Please help

ph0ne

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
The first thing I'd do is go into Settings > Apps > Gallery and use the 'Force Stop' then 'Clear Cache' buttons. Re-open the gallery and see if that's solved the issue. Also, just for the sake of ensuring your photos are safe, I would consider using an automatic backup solution (Google+ Instant Upload is great and doesn't make them public in any way) if you aren't already.

abdullah98

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
The problem is that the photos don't show up I tried to store them in drop box but they show up as black squares that I can't open
I believe the real problem is with my sd card so I think I will try to tnsfer my photos then change the sd card

abdullah98

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Oh no !
My entire album that has all my vacation photos on ny sd card has just disappeared what should I do ?
When I go to storage I see that my sd card is empty