Jelly bean update 4.3 error message when installing
Hello everyone, I had just received the Jelly Bean update 4.3 and it said it had been downloaded and verified, it had an option "Restart and Install" so as per normal, I selected that option, 10'9'8'7'6'5'4'3'2'1'0 It restarted and entered the dead Android guy and a blue line underneath was flying! I was happy and impressed, then shorty after it all stopped and said "error" just that? I was very distressed as I was excited for the update and it suddenly stopped!!! I was furious, I held down the power button for about 6-7sec and it restarted as normal. I had to force stop and clear data in the google frameswork services just to receive the update again. I would love to hear from ANYONE out there with a solution of how to fix this "error" when installing Jelly Bean 4.3.
- 08-24-2013, 12:04 PM #2
- 08-24-2013, 09:48 PM #3
Re: Jelly bean update 4.3 error message when installing
Hi, I have unfortunately not found a solution for this, I would love to help you but I have tried numerous fixes but none have succeeded , I will let you know asap if I know how to fix, please notify me if you find a solution!
- 08-29-2013, 12:37 PM #6
- 08-30-2013, 04:53 AM #7
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-16-2013, 12:45 PM
- By mikemike162012 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2013, 04:14 PM
- By kinged33 in forum ASUS FonepadReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2013, 12:32 AM
- By pplatt52 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2013, 11:58 PM
- By bajangoodie in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2013, 11:53 PM