Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy How to recover deleted pictures once and for all for Nexus 4 - LG :(

I accidentally press delete on the camera gallery of my phone and didn't realise that this stupid accident move would all delete my pics~

I tried a lot of recovery programs but none couldn't detect my cell phone..

I already did this with my phone. to enable USB debugging... see below...

For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"

but still the recovery programs won't detect the phone. I tried software such as Asoftech, wondershare , yodot, byclouder and stellar phoenix

The laptop is able to recognize my cellphone as my portable device on Windows 7 and Vista..

Anyone know what should I do now??? I don't want to lose my pics and videos

Any other suggestions or easy solutions?

Default Re: How to recover deleted pictures once and for all for Nexus 4 - LG :(

If the pictures are really gone from internal storage and you didn't back them up, they're gone forever. Android supports TRIM, so once you delete something from internal storage there's no retrieving it through traditional data recovery methods.

If you didn't turn off auto-upload, though, you may be able to at least get some of them back by checking Google+.
    Last edited by zorak950; 08-14-2013 at 11:56 PM.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: How to recover deleted pictures once and for all for Nexus 4 - LG :(

i can't believe it aiya...

Same thing happened with me.But in my case it got factory reset.
    Cant connect any recovery software.
    Did u get any help the last u tried.
    Lost everything from my phone.