Can't seem to download apps?

Emily Bohan

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Visual Land 7L (Android 4.1) and I can't download Google Play services, I think I used to have it installed because I could download Google Play apps, but I factory reset it and I can't do that anymore. So, now I'm trying to download apps I had before I reset it but whereas I'd usually download it in 1 Mobile Market it'll say something like "Not Found". So then I'd try to download it using the browser and it goes to the Google Play webpage and say I don't have any devices. Sorry if this is confusing, but thanks in advance for any help.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a Visual Land 7L (Android 4.1) and I can't download Google Play services, I think I used to have it installed because I could download Google Play apps, but I factory reset it and I can't do that anymore. So, now I'm trying to download apps I had before I reset it but whereas I'd usually download it in 1 Mobile Market it'll say something like "Not Found". So then I'd try to download it using the browser and it goes to the Google Play webpage and say I don't have any devices. Sorry if this is confusing, but thanks in advance for any help.

Welcome to the forums!
When you factory reset, did it ask you for your Gmail account?

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it did. I'm pretty sure it just asked me if I sure I wanted to do it and all, and then it just shut down.

Ok. Settings-accounts-add account. Add Google and see if that helps.

Sent a long time ago from a Galaxy Tab 2 far, far away on AC forums

Emily Bohan

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Ok. Settings-accounts-add account. Add Google and see if that helps.

Sent a long time ago from a Galaxy Tab 2 far, far away on AC forums

My Google account is on there, still not working. I've found that I can only download apps after I reboot and that's only if they're from 1 Mobile Market.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
My Google account is on there, still not working. I've found that I can only download apps after I reboot and that's only if they're from 1 Mobile Market.

Other than removing Google and setting it up again, I have no other ideas.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36