- 1 Posts
Newbie andoird quesitons!
I was an iphone user, and I just got my samsung phone with android 4.2.2 on it.
It seems that I will sell my iphone and keep the android.
However, I have few questions:
1- What does the blue circle near the time on top right screen means?
2- How can I stop the android lock screen to auto start after not using the phone for a while?
3- Can I show the battery indicator with the percentage on the top screen near the time?
4- When I make a call the screen become black, how can I keep it showing the options of speaker and other things?
- 08-16-2013, 01:14 PM #2
- 8,278 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Newbie andoird quesitons!
1. Should be battery level.
2. You can make the screen timeout longer in settings, but that will increase battery use.
3. Possibly. Try settings-display. But the options or lack of will be depending on the ROM.
4. Not exactly sure.
Sent from a SlimROM S3.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By dotsgurl in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2013, 11:41 PM
- By Hvacmanjc in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2013, 11:53 PM
- By fschris in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2013, 10:32 PM
- By Miggwilson in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2013, 03:08 PM
- By ret63 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2013, 09:57 PM