Motorola Razr battery dies fast
I have a razr that is running on 4.1.2. The battery life is terrible and will not last half of the day while mobile data is enabled. I have a smart action the disables background data while the screen is off to try and help. Odd part is that if I use wifi, then the phone battery will last all day with no problem. My cell signal is great. I have done a clear cache, and a full factory reset. I do not understand the battery issue. Have any ideas on what may be causing this?
- 08-18-2013, 09:10 PM #2
Re: Motorola Razr battery dies fast
Do you get a good 4G signal, or does it waffle between 4G and 3G? If it's waffling, the phone may be using more battery struggling to get that 4G signal. The signal bars for your cell reception won't always correlate with 4G reception, so this could still be an issue despite having a great cell signal.
Also review these tips: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...ving-tips.html
- 08-18-2013, 10:13 PM #4
- 08-18-2013, 10:48 PM #6
- 08-18-2013, 10:59 PM #7
- By Cosmin Tutoveanu in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:14 PM
- By dr arvind reddy in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 14Last Post: 10-03-2013, 03:48 PM
- By lovelyangel 805 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:04 AM
- By bunique4life05 in forum Rumored DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 10:19 PM
- By Richard Zimmerman2 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2013, 11:08 AM