- 08-19-2013, 11:06 PM #2
- 7,089 Posts
Re: I can't remove password on my android phone.
Assuming that you didn't actually encrypt the whole phone, then go to Settings/Security/Screen lock. It will ask you for your password as an added level of security--enter your password, then at the next screen that says "Choose screen lock," select "None" or "Slide."
- By flvikesfan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 01:27 AM
- By johnmcd348 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:15 PM
- By hankhandsom in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2013, 07:09 PM
- By MissyHaney in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2013, 07:42 AM
- By Justin Young2 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 10:20 PM