Some Android 4.3 issues I have noticed

Zachary Davis2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
First off, I want to start with this. I have an Optimus G on att and I'm running 4.3 off of a rom. I immediately had issues with the play store that are still unresolved. I also noticed that I have a significantly shorter battery life, along this problem is this : my stock messaging app is using 84% of my battery. Not only these issues, but on top of this I feel like 4.3 is watered down and not worth the update. I would like to restore to 4.2 but of course, I was unrooted when installing 4.3. I can not reroot because I have no computer as of this morning. Any help anyone?

heelanaya

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
First off, I want to start with this. I have an Optimus G on att and I'm running 4.3 off of a rom. I immediately had issues with the play store that are still unresolved. I also noticed that I have a significantly shorter battery life, along this problem is this : my stock messaging app is using 84% of my battery. Not only these issues, but on top of this I feel like 4.3 is watered down and not worth the update. I would like to restore to 4.2 but of course, I was unrooted when installing 4.3. I can not reroot because I have no computer as of this morning. Any help anyone?

can you borrow a computer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12