- 1 Posts
Email Default Issue
Someone help me. When I first got my Note2 selected any email in my inbox, there was an icon at the top of my screen which I would tap to mark the email as Read or Unread. All of a sudden this changed; now I have to tap a drop down menu to get to this option. I know its a small detail but I'm curious as to how I can switch back to how it was before and if there's a secret settings menu I haven't found yet. Someone help, thank you.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-21-2013, 07:57 PM #2
- 44 Posts
Re: Email Default Issue
Are you talking about in the stock email application, or something like the Gmail or Outlook client? Gmail did push out an update a while back that changed the ergonomics a bit. You should be able to remove that update in settings > application manager > Gmail.
- By nicmg in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2013, 08:35 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2013, 03:09 PM
- By sthorout in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:49 AM
- By Zachary Davis2 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2013, 11:35 AM
- By litfoo in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:35 AM